Re: [TenTec] Please explain Omni 6 options ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Please explain Omni 6 options ?
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:34:30 -0400
Peter,

Here's what I know about the Omni VI and options.

There were three options released all at about the same time that the Omni
VI+ was released.

Option 1 - adds the VI+ DSP chips, labels for front panel keys that have
changed function

Option 2 - adds the VI+ DSP chips, new keycaps for front panel keys that
have changed function instead of the labels (looks nicer)

Option 3 - adds the VI+ DSP chips, adds the VI+ 9Mhz mixer/IF board with the
extra filter slot, includes all wiring changes to change functionality to
that identical to a VI+

I think Option 1 was user installed, while Options 2 and 3 were factory
installed.

73,
Mark