Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 18, Issue 61

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 18, Issue 61
From: "Thomas Uhlman" <tuhlman@kimbanet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:32:32 -0400
OK now I guess I need to throw in my 2 cents....

Wow, you guys sure do have to reboot a lot....

I have been through every version of DOS & Windows... I like 98se the best
but my OS glitches (that require reboot) only occur maybe once or twice a
month at most (but more like once every three months)...  When it does
happen, I find the problem is usually with software conflicts (usually with
norton anti virus and something new installed) and not with Win98se
itself...

I have never had to reboot my Orion yet... Of course I am more of a casual
user although I do use every mode but seldom use the sweep...

Interesting thread though....

Tom NJ1K