Re: [TenTec] Re: Ten-Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Ten-Tec
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 07:25:48 -0400
Fortunately there is a lot of  'patriotic fervor' by native Americans. In
must be pretty good to have it because it sure seems to attract folks from
other countries who love to come here and get an American ham call sign, and
then tell us Americans how we do everything the wrong way. Strange!!

Tom - W4BQF