Re: [RE: [RE: [TenTec] RFI and Orion ]]

To: tentec@contesting.com, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RE: [RE: [TenTec] RFI and Orion ]]
From: "Dave" <frstbaptistchurch@wyoming.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:53:30 -0600
to go through a wall, I have used and recommend two short pieces of coax, equal length.... center conductors to tuner terminals, shields tied together,grounded... then at other end. conducters to ladder line, shields soldered together, weather sealed.

excellent way to go a few feet, you can coil it, lay it on anything....
Dave K8BBM

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:26:35 -0500