[TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 14, Issue 38

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 14, Issue 38
From: Allan Henry Kaplan <w1ael@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:35:38 -0500
WB1EHL, John, wrote, "This is less radical than my original thought, which was to penalize
high speed CW operation by limiting the number of hours of operation as
afunction of speed.  The point could be made that the high speed
operator needs less time anyway.

Happy Friday 13th (with tongue firmly in cheek)"

John
WB1EHL