[TenTec] Many Orions for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Many Orions for sale
From: "Josh Kelly" <jkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:08:49 -0600
I have got my Orion in August.  No problems so far.  Did all the FLASH
upgrades, no

problem.  Been active, even on 60 met. No problem.  Didn't have any problems
with my

Omni VI for 11 years either.  What I can't  figure out is, with all the
bitching and

groaning, why aren't there a bunch of Orions for sale??  Each morning I come in
the shack

and check this reflector for the 50 or 75 Orion's that I'm sure will be listed
for sale.

With that level of competiton and Orions selling cheap I may buy 2 more.  73
Josh   N4VB