Re: [TenTec] 6N2 question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6N2 question
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:24:35 +0000
Except for the times I take it to a club function such as Field Day, I use my
6n2 daily. It's replaced an FT736R and an IC810H and been very satisfactory.

It may be an ENTRY level all mode but it does everything I need done, quietly,
unobtusively, and efficently. But it will fool you in one respect. Like the
rest of the Ten Tec line, it's sensitive enough to dig out the weak ones
without all the racket other rigs have. If you are like my mooching brother in
law who believes a gun that kicks hard shoots hard, you may think the reciever
can't hear.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E