[TenTec] RX340 Sell to buy Orion - Price Reduced

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX340 Sell to buy Orion - Price Reduced
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:07:42 -0500
I have an RX340 that I would like to sell to make room for an Orion.

Based on info from TenTec, they would give $2550 in trade and will sell the
RX340 for $3250 (with a 30 day warranty).  If someone is interested in a
used RX340, I'd like to split the difference and sell it for $2900.  That
way, you get the RX340 for less than you would pay TT and I get a few more
bucks towards the Orion.

This RX340 was new in March, 2002 and was just back to TT in November for a
repair (display board failure) and checkup. I would rate it a 10
cosmetically and electrically.

Other than cash, the only trade I'm interested in is for the Orion - but if
you're interested, by all means let me know.

73,
Mark

P.S. For those of you who know that I returned an Orion this summer, at that
time I pretty much figured that I would be getting another one when TT got
the firmware cleaned up. From what I've heard, it looks like they've done
that, so I'm ready to get back on the Orion bandwagon.