Re: [TenTec] Model 422B CENTURION HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 422B CENTURION HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER
From: jsb@digistar.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:04:15 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 ac5e@comcast.net wrote:

> The Centurion is an excellent amplifier for either CW, SSB, or what have
> you. And it's probably the best value for a near legal limit amp on the
> market.

I wish I could spring for the Titan III - but will have to "make do" with
the 1KW output... hi

Regarding supply voltage, would 10/3 romex suffice for a 40 foot run or
should I use 8/3 or 6/3?  I'm thinking about using a properly-rated
twistlock or clothes dryer connector/socket combo for easy disconnect,
etc.

thanks,
Jason