[TenTec] FS items

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS items
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@slonet.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:32:08 -0800
I'd like to offer the following items to the group.

Corsair II, quite fine (really), recent PTO rebuild $500

705 mike (different windscreen, lost original) $50

280 power supply, charcoal color (match to early OMNI and Delta, I believe), metered $75

206A calibrator, cream colored version to match 509, in its box $50

307C speaker (charcoal colored) $75

1-220 filter
1-285 filter
1-282 filter    $65 each

Incidentally, I also have a NYE RFM 003 that had a battery leak, no coupler but good to repair or for parts for $100. I also have a B&W 3 position antenna switch for $20 and a Palomar noise bridge for $25 if anyone has interest in these items.

I would like a little extra to ship these items.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.