[TenTec] Fixing a Paragon...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Fixing a Paragon...
From: Bob Smith <rlsnuffy@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:54:52 -0500
Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of attempting to resurrect a Paragon I - at the moment I can't seem to find any clocks on the logic board, and so I tried the simple thought, I replaced the crystal. That didn't do any good, so now I'm left with thinking it's maybe a bad processor or maybe something on the ROM/RTC card is hosed up... Having no better tools or skills at deciding what is at fault here, does anyone have a Paragon I that they could try my processor and ROM/RTC card in? I know it might be a dangerous prospect - probably most certainly wipe out your memories - but just asking...

Thanks es 73!

Bob/N2YRJ