Re: [TenTec] what is so special about heil microphone elements?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] what is so special about heil microphone elements?
From: "Rich McCabe" <r.mccabe@1967z28.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:49:38 -0600
Well my experience with the Jap rigs was pretty good with the Heil. But I
have to say since I have gone 100% Ten Tec my results are not as good.

With my rig, voice, etc the reports are just OK. When trying a Shure or TT
705 side by side, I always get better results with the Shure or TT. Usually
the 705 gets the best results which I hate because from a user standpoint I
dislike the light plastic feel and cheesy buttons on the Ten Tec 705. Heil
wins hands down from a quality standpoint and feel.

73,

Rich