Re: [TenTec] Request experiences with Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Request experiences with Centurion
From: "Joe" <aa4nn@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:23:26 -0400
  From: Mike Hyder --N4NT--
  To: tentec@contesting.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 10:15 AM
  Subject: [TenTec] Request experiences with Centurion

  If the Orion users departure didn't completely kill this reflector, I'd like
  to hear from the Ten-Tec diehards about this:

  I'm fixin' to buy an amplifier to replace my SB220 Heathkit that was toasted
  by lightning.  I've about decided on the Ten-Tec Centurion 422B and wonder
  what experiences you have had with it.

  And if you have one, would you buy another one or buy something different?

  Thanks and 73,
  Mike N4NT

  N4NT at aol.com