[TenTec] Watt Meter Help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Watt Meter Help
From: rgav8r@comcast.net (Roger Gabaldon)
Date: Sun Jul 6 21:37:30 2003
I don?t know if you are still looking for a picture of the Micronta 19-320
scale but I have attached one for you.  I am new to amateur radio (just
started studying for my Technician) and I don?t know how to use this meter.
If you could e-mail me with an idea of how to use this and read the scale on
the back I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Roger Gabaldon

I am looking for a photo-copy or digital photo of the back of a Micronta
(Radio Shack) mini-VHF-UHF watt-meter SWR meter (model 19-320) THAT I
WILLUSE
WITH MY TEN-TEC 2-meter rig.

There is a decal on the back of the meter that provides correction figures
for different frequencies.  The decal on mine has been rubbed so it is no
longer legible.

Anyone got one?

Thanks.