[TenTec] Re: Pegasus - no ssb output

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Pegasus - no ssb output
From: w2nra@w2nra.com (Art Searle)
Date: Mon May 26 15:47:07 2003
I wrote:

> This could be pilot error because I never use the radio for ssb.   But I
> tried today and got no output.  CW output is fine. I tried 2 Heil Headset
> mics and 2 Heil pigtails.  Before I open up the radio can anyone think of
> anything really dumb that I might be overlooking.

Thank you all for your suggestions.  They confirm that my problem is not
pilot error by me.  I've checked everything I could think of to no avail.
Next I checked the accessory input to see if I could get TX output that way
and it works fine.  BTW I checked my log and I never used this radio SSB
before.

Again thanks for all your help,

Art
W2NRA