[TenTec] Orion Odyssey

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Odyssey
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Fri May 16 15:22:11 2003
Well, at 1915Z,  the radio is still over in Honolulu.
Waiting for the noon Fed Ex plane to  fly over here
to Kauai, so...........I won't see it now until mid-
afternoon,  earliest,  or around 0030 to 0100,  my
best guess.

I tried to get Fed Ex to allow me to come to the
terminal at the airport in Lihue;  no,  they said they
"must" carry out the shippers instructions;  they
must deliver/attempt delivery at the "ship to" address,
before their policy allows pick up at the terminal.

On well,  what's a few more hours?

In the meanwhile,  I have cleaned up the shack;  retired the
Corsair II and 263 VFO back into their boxes.  Have the
space and wires all ready for the Orion,  hi.

73,  Jim