[TenTec] ORION - Just keeps getting better!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION - Just keeps getting better!
From: wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net (Bill Miner)
Date: Mon Apr 14 17:29:19 2003
Hello Ten Tekkies,

F Y I

Today I received the Model 302R remote unit for the ORION.

This is a NICE piece of equipment.  Fit and finish are high quality.
The main tuning knob is... well it is nicer than the ones on the ORION!
Nice tactile feel to the number and function keys. Comes with a long
(already assembled) DIN cable.  I placed mine near the PC keyboard for
convenient operation when on the computer.

The function keys can be set in MENUS to perform many different
functions.  A most useful addition to my shack.

73,
Bill - K6WLM