[TenTec] Pegasus software and operation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus software and operation
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Wed Feb 26 21:20:14 2003
Well, if there's anyone out there that wants to use Windows 98SE on a
Pegasus but doesn't want to downgrade the OS on an existing machine, I have
a few P166 machines with Win98 available...

73, ron wn3vaw

"Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
"Certainly!  You take the blonde, and I'll take the one in the turban!"
-- Young Frankenstein