[TenTec] Whining about the list functions...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Whining about the list functions...
From: aaron.hsu@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron)
Date: Tue Feb 11 13:41:35 2003
I'm sorry, I just had to chime in after staying silent for so long.

People, PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT THE "REPLY" function on this list.

Our List Admin already stated his case (it's about 50/50 for/against) and
CLOSED THE TOPIC.

Besides, if you're subscribed to multiple lists (like I am), changing the
"Reply" function here won't make a difference on the other lists you may be
subscribed to.  *EVERYONE* needs to learn to *ALWAYS VERIFY* the e-mail address
you're sending to *BEFORE* hitting that send button.  I do it 98% of the time
and I too have embarassed myself!  Sheesh.

Anyways, let's get back to our regularly scheduled program:  Life with TenTecs.

  - Aaron, NN6O

p.s. Jim, many thanks for maintaining this list and keep up the good work!