[TenTec] Reply To?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Reply To?
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Mon Feb 10 14:52:13 2003
Excuse me?  The way it is supposed to be?  Sez who?

FWIW, opinion on this matter is equally divided.  The purpose of a mailing list
is to share information.  If you want to reply to an
individual, say, in regard to an item he has for sale, cut-and-paste works very
well.

If anyone has further comments on this issue, send them to me directly.  This
topic is CLOSED on the list.

73 de Jim - AD6CW
List Administrator