[TenTec] Orion, February 4

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion, February 4
From: csegar@mindspring.com (Cliff)
Date: Tue Feb 4 20:58:17 2003
At 02:21 PM 2/4/2003 -1000, you wrote:
>I was not selected to beta test ONLY because
>I am about 4800 miles West of Sevierville,

Heck, I even stop in there every couple months and they won't give me one
to beta test! Maybe its cuz of the way I drool on the display units they
have set up next to the sales/show room. Actually I suppose its really due
to not spending much bucks while in the show room! The only new TT rigs
I've had were a couple of the T-Kits. Otherwise I have ended up with used.
And some of you think you are waiting a long time. I waited about 5 years
for my dream TT rig. I first heard about its possibility from an inside
leak. (Those don't happen just at Watergate!) I followed every rumor and
held off buying a comparable rig all that time because I had good
information it was continuing in spite of numerous set backs. When I
finally did get it (used) the performance wasn't up to what I expected. But
there is one thing that you can do with a TenTec rig that you can't do to
your YeaComWood - improve it and have it blessed by the factory. They will
even give you the design engineers email address if you think he would
help. Try that with another brand.

KD4GT