[TenTec] Argosy II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy II
From: iawein2@cox.net (Irvin Weinman)
Date: Fri Jan 31 11:18:31 2003
Forgive me for my botched ad yesterday. As you can tell, I have too many Ten
Tec radios to fit in this small condo.

The rig I still have for sale is the Argosy II.(Not the Delta II). Receiver is
exceptionally quiet and sensitive, QSK keying super, PTO stable. The 4 pole
filter has been replaced with an 8 pole. Optional noise blanker is installed.
Digital readout. With matching model 225 power supply.This compact, fifty watt
transceiver would be perfect as a mobile radio. For a quick sale, I am reducing
the price to $275.  Irvin W7GX.