[TenTec] For Newcomers to TenTec Products

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Newcomers to TenTec Products
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 9:54:52 -0500
Hi folks -
For those of you who are new to TenTec products and to this reflector, please
take heart and don't let the disgruntled exchanges of the last few days turn
you away from this reflector and certainly not from TenTec. The recent
exchanges are not the norm for this reflector. This is normally a great place
to share information and ideas about TenTec rigs. There are some extremely
knowledgable and friendly Hams on here who can help one another a lot. Also, I
think you will find TenTec is an excellent company to deal with. I myself have
had nothing but completely positive experiences with their products and staff.
Just wanted to share that to help any newcomers from getting discourged or
denying themselves the chance to operate some really top notch rigs. 73/Tim NZ7C