[TenTec] Triton IV 540 PTO rebuild?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV 540 PTO rebuild?
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:45:55 -0500
Last I heard they still sold the rebuild kits, but you probably don't need
one, just a good cleaning and regreasing.  There are instructions for
rebuilding the Century 21 PTO at the following website:
http://www.io.com/~n5fc/c21_pto.htm

As to the dial cord problem -- there is an elastic section of the dial cord
which pulls the pointer down to the left.  Over time that section loses its
elasticity.  They'll mail you a replacement section -- you don't need to
restring the whole cord to replace that section.

73, Mike, N4NT