[TenTec] Pegasus vs. Argonaut V - CW Filter Bandwidth

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus vs. Argonaut V - CW Filter Bandwidth
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:37:24 -0500
Tom,

> Since YOU are not a high speed CW op, maybe you could get TT to just
> eliminate CW all together???

Remember that we are talking about software that can easily (relative) to
hardware be changed. What I was thinking was some sort of configuration
option that would let the operator choose between QSK speed and filter
performance - the best of both worlds. Perhaps they could even have an
option to reduce filter performance and increase for the high speed ops.

73,
Mark