[TenTec] F/S: Omni VI Plus (model 564)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S: Omni VI Plus (model 564)
From: W1XV@cs.com (W1XV@cs.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:46:32 EDT
I am offering a Ten-Tec model 564 Omni VI Plus for $1275 shipped to the lower
48
states. Only one minor ding in the top aluminum trim piece keeps this fine rig
from being absolutely perfect. Guaranteed not DOA. Purchased by me new from
the
factory in August 2001. Non smoking environment!! No filters or accessories
are
included but are available at additional cost. Any questions.....email or
call me
in NH at 603-224-5737 no later than 0130Z. Tnx for the bandwidth. Brad W1XV

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---