[TenTec] Omni VI interface to CT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI interface to CT
From: terryb@htn.net (Terry Burkholder)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 17:05:51 +0000
I am trying to get the CT program to talk to my Omni VI.  When I change
bands using the alt-f1/f2 commands the omni changes bands but always goes
to the band edge - 3.500.00, 7.000.00, 14.000.00 , etc.  It does not go to
the last QRG I was using on the new band.  Is this normal?

When I set CdE to on I lose the band info in ct as soon as I move the
tuning knob off of 3.500.00 , etc.

Have tried all baud rates.

Using my normal logging program, DXbase, it talks to the Omni beautifully -
all commands work FB.

Trying to get set up for CW SS so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry N4TB