[TenTec] Jupiter Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Problem
From: ad4ln@aaahawk.com (Stuart Banks)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:27:28 -0400
I just sent my Jupiter back to TenTec to see if they can fix it.  It is =
about sixteen months old.  Has anybody else seen this problem? =20

When setup for SSB operation, and the volume control is set at 44% or =
higher, If I activate the AN (automatic Notch filter), I hear a kind of =
popping sizzling whining sound comming from the speaker.  It does this =
when the radio is warm; after the radio has been on for about 5 minutes. =
 It happens wheather the radio is on the antenna or dummy load.

73s,

Stuart
AD4LN

multipart/alternative