[TenTec] RX 350 Have you Noticed??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX 350 Have you Noticed??
From: wmarvin@mnic.net (Bill KB9IV)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:33:48 -0500
I own a nice RX350 and have been playing with it for about 2 weeks. My question
is this
are the DSP bandwidths shape factor really 1.5 to 1??  I have a DSP timewave
599zx and
had a TS870 and the DSP bandwidths bellow 800Hz on the 350 don't compare to the
former.

I can even copy well AM sigs well with the 300 HZ minimum setting.  Has Ten Tec
checked
the Bandwidths below 800 Hz?? By my ears sounds more like a poor 3 or 4 to one
shape
factor.  Is the Jupiter the same?  All my equiptment has 16 bit DSP...why such
a difference?

Best to All

Bill KB9IV