[TenTec] RAER RX-10 RECEIVER FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RAER RX-10 RECEIVER FS
From: jmalloy@stny.rr.com (Joe Malloy)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:32:56 -0400
Glenn, you're not likening Ten-Tec to *cockroaches,* are you?  Or that
cockroaches exist because of marketing?  :)

You're quite right: somebody should write a book about Ten-Tec.  I'd be
willing to do it, but it would be a long-term (measured in years!) project.
And you'd need all sorts of access to pictures and people -- by no means a
difficult task, but one that would be, for me, just a hobby.  Any
professional authors out there?

73,

Joe, W2RBA