[TenTec] sinister doings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] sinister doings
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:59:42 -0400
You need a Corsair II. They were designed for leftys. The volume control
is on the left side and even the sidetone controls are on the left. Going
from an Omni or Delta to the left handed Corsair isn't easy, especially
those sidetone controls which I suspect were designed by the local
Proctologist.

N4LQ