[TenTec] N4PY Pegasus Control Program Version 2.00

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Pegasus Control Program Version 2.00
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:31:49 -0400
Hi All

I just installed Carl's new Control Program and It is GREAT.  All the
program functions in the Settings Dialog Box.  No more going to the INI
File.

Carl when we talked at Dayton and you told me about the changes I did not
think they would be this GREAT.  Thank You again.  See you in Sevierville
this September, I owe you a cup of Coffee.

KEN/W8KEB
USAF Retired
Flushing, Ohio
w8keb@arrl.net
All Outgoing Mail Checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002