[TenTec] For Sale 515,PS and extras

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale 515,PS and extras
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I have a very nice Ten Tec 515, with matching PS and
manual. I have some extra end panels, dial string kit
and extra knobs. Two banana mics included, one with
stand. Very clean rig and works fine. I have went
boatanchor crazy and thats the only reason im selling.
I will sell for $450 shipped CONUS. Money back if not
happy. I will trade for R-390A or SP-600. Email direct
if interested.
Thanks
Ronnie
KE4VPN