[TenTec] On to the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] On to the Orion
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim Miller)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:19:14 -0400
Rick;

We were told at Charlotte they "h-o-p-e"  to have #516 QRP rigs for sale
at Dayton.

They did have the speaker at Charlotte, so can only guess they will be at
Dayton.

A 2nd Front Panel Orion photo has been added to www.comteksystems.com in
addition to the first two pics and two pics of the 516.

73,
Jim, K4SQR