[TenTec] Jupiter no receive on 80 and 160 meters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter no receive on 80 and 160 meters
From: joe_word@yahoo.com (Joe Word)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 07:50:11 -0800 (PST)
Has anyone experienced loss of receive on 80 and 160
meters? My Jupiter has a problem on these two bands.
On 80/75 meters you get a few very weak signals, but
when you tune up past 4.003 the relay clicks and the
receive is OK. I can hear the MARS traffic above 75
meter fine. I have re-flashed the software in the
Jupiter and done a reset. The problem is the same for
firmware version 1.09 or 1.11.
Any thoughts??

Thanks and 73,

Joe  K9MAN