[TenTec] CW--slightly off topic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW--slightly off topic
From: benk8dit@serv.net (ben)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:53:07 -0700
So let me see if i've got this correct? you copy the code then make the
sound, all mentally, thereby deriving the word. Then you can talk to people
as you copy code? While driving? You sir, have the MOjo!
I was going to reccommend left brain code copy, right brain spelling and
composing words. This is the focus only after being able to recognize morse
code characters without having to think about the letter. This comes when
you practise, practise practise. de ben K8DIT  ..