[TenTec] Scout drift fix?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout drift fix?
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:51:09 -0000
Thanks Stuart, but I find the electrical stability of the Scout to be very
good for an analog rig and more than acceptable in my Toyota....however,
please read my original comments and you will find I was referring to the
mechanical stability of the rig in a mobile environment which in my
experience I have found lacking!!! Electrically, it works great!