[TenTec] T-Kit Model 1208 6m transverter and Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-Kit Model 1208 6m transverter and Pegasus
From: jcox" <jcox@digitalexp.com (jcox)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:33:29 -0500
I have built 2 of the 1208 6 meter tranverter kits and they both worked
superb.  I never noticed any excess noise on mine, when you turn it on you
notice the background noise level rise as it should, going from no signal
condition on 20 meters to 6 but no more than a s-unit or so.  They have both
worked well for me. Jim K4JAF