[TenTec] items FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] items FS
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:39:58 -0800 (PST)
To generate some cash to purchase the Herc II, here goes:

Ten Tec model 670 (century keyer) in dark color to match the OMNI-D
series, Argo 515, Corsair I ?  I had one of these before that was the
light gray to match the original Century 21, but this one is charcoal
colored with the same TT emblem as the Argo 515, OMNI-D and the Delta as I
recall (don't have the Corsair I in the shack but I think it is pretty
close to that as well).  It is a single lever paddle keyer.  I have a
manual.  I want $53 shipped to you.

Ten Tec filters for the 9 MHz IF (OMNI-D series, Argosy, later OMNI's 1st
IF, the 2.4 will also replace the 4 pole main filter in the Corsair I)

1.      model 220, 2.4 KHz SSB filter
2.      model 217, 500 Hz CW filter

I would like $58 each shipped to you.  I would consider selling my INRAD
2.8 KHz SSB filter (replaces the model 220) if you are really interested
in that one, but I would want $78 for it.

Ten Tec model 280 power supply, built to match the OMNI-D series
transceivers and the Delta (charcoal color), current meter on the panel.
I have used mine with my Corsair II.  Very nice shape. I would like $75
to ship it to you.

>From the back of the closet:

Astatic D-104 mike in good shape wired for Ten Tec (4 pin connector).  I
would like $42 to ship this to you.  Used this with my Corsair II with
fine audio I am told.  Plenty of drive.

Heathkit Microlizer HD-1986 (two band graphic equalizer for microphone)
with 4 pin mike connector.  I would be happy to send this to you for $22.
It needs a new 9 volt battery.  I don't have the documents for it.

Email me with any interest.  Thanks.  I'll be digging deeper for more soon
:-) .

Clark
WA3JPG