[TenTec] WTB Model 214 Electret Microphone (or similar)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB Model 214 Electret Microphone (or similar)
From: radions@neteze.com (W B Reese)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:44:25 -0700
Dear Everyone,

I would like to purchase a model 214 Electret Microphone (or similar).  I
believe this is the matching mike for the Delta I 580, it's an Electro
Voice 727 with a Ten Tec "cherry" on it and terminates in a 1/4 inch stereo
phono plug.  Please e-mail me if you have one to sell:  WB6TMY@arrl.net  If
your mike ends in a 4 pin connector, it's no problem, I have plenty of 1/4
inch plugs around here & a hot soldering iron.

Very 73,

Warren "TR" Reese

 W B Reese

 Primary: WB6TMY@arrl.net