[TenTec] Re: OMNI VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: OMNI VI
From: k5yef@airmail.net (Art Harding)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 05:23:55 -0500
Hello Jack,

I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but I know exactly what you know, nothing!
Hi.

After lightning struck my old FT980 I decided to get patriotic and buy a
TenTec - I've only had it about 18 months and bought it new so I have no
feel for the 2nd hand market.

I'm one of those strange creatures who have yet to go to eBay!!

SO what good am I?  hi hi

Note, however, that I am infoing a group called tentec@qth.net .  Perhaps
someone there will come to your rescue.  (Please read his Original Message
below.)

73 GL Art K5YEF
http://www.k5yef.com