[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net Two Years Old

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net Two Years Old
From: JBeamer@PanAmSat.com (Beamer, Jay)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:59:32 -0400
Hello to All,

Hard to believe, but as of this weekend, the net has now been around for two
years! Amazing!

The net just wouldn't be possible without all your check-ins each week.

I would especially like to thank Will/KC5QWE. Without his being there every
week, I would probably have given up in frustration long ago due to adjacent
station activity.

So, back to business. The net is this Sunday on 14.267 +/- at 3 pm pacific
local, 4 pm mountain local, 5 pm central local, 6 pm eastern local, or 2200
UTC.

ciao for now,

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.