Ten Tec Kudos (was Re: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II, all filters & VFO)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Ten Tec Kudos (was Re: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II, all filters & VFO)
From: gctotten@juno.com (Gerald C Totten)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:49:46 -0500

  Keeping tract of that darned ( VFO ) plug and jumper is a big problem.
One solution I use is to tie a short piece of lacing cord ( or strong
nylon string ) around each of them and attach the other end of the string
to a back cover screw.  Some of you old timers will remember the military
gear with the short chains attached to each cover so it did not get lost.
 If you need a new plug fast I belive RADIO SHACK carries the MOLEX and
the phono to phono plug should be no problem.

73, Jerry
K8JRO