[TenTec] 10 meter FM on Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 10 meter FM on Omni V
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:03:40 -0700 (PDT)
I recently put an FM board in my Omni V. I have yet to
hear any activity on 10 meter FM.  I looked up the
repeaters in the ARRL repeater directories and haven't
heard any activity on those frequencies.  My question
concerns the repeaters. Are 10 meter repeaters PL
coded  and how do you key one up?  I use the split
mode to transmit on the input frequency and receive on
the upper 600 output frequencies but I never hear
anything.  My QTH is in southern New Jersey near
Philadelphia. There is a 10 meter repeater in north
New Jersey and New York City which is about 75 miles
from here. So I awould apreciate any advice and
insight. Thanks.

=====
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.