[TenTec] GADZOOKS! PICKY, PICKY, PICKY!!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] GADZOOKS! PICKY, PICKY, PICKY!!!!
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:56:27 -0400 (EDT)
Just a quick comment that I think there should be room
for all in the TT Reflector gang - those who are
totally satisfied with their rigs as they are, and
those who are critical of their rigs or wish to push
to improve the performance of their rigs.

I'm happy with the performance of my Omni, yet it
seems to have its share of "quirks", and I would
welcome the development of new mods to improve its
performance.

73,
Barry  N1EU

--- "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>