[TenTec] Items for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Items for sale
From: qrp@earthlink.net (VW Dude)
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 16:52:27 -0400

Model 540 Triton IV analog, CW filters and Noise Blanker. Manual and Power
Supply. $225 plus shipping

KR50 Ultramatic Iambic Keyer, good, $55
Other TenTec stuff

Model 645 Ultramatic Iambic Keyer, good, $55

Model 607 paddles, $25

Model 215P silver/brown . Excellent. $40

Model 215P silver/brown, good, call etched on back, $35
T*kit 2 meter rig with optional power module, never tuned up, but checked
out by Ten-Tec factory and they found a diode I fried with my happy
soldering pencil . . . mic, bracket, power cable wired with a mate 'n lock,
$175.

All prices PLUS?SHIPPING
NON?Tec-Tec Equipment

Radio Shack Frequency Counter, very good, $45

Vibroplex (alabama) square brass racer, very good, $90

Yaesu HT FT-811, with standard battery and crgr, manual, if I can find it.
$125 - 2/$225

GE Master II UHF 75 watt radios. Rx/Tx never separated. With control head.
You offer.

Thanks for all the fun
73 de K3TE