[TenTec] International Radio Filters?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] International Radio Filters?
From: turner@rome.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:17:51 -0700
So far I really like the INRAD CW filters and don't have any
problem with my perception of noise peaks.  I have a friend
nearby who has his OMNI stock and plan to take mine to
do side by side listening during nearby static storms to
see if one is easier to listen to.  The noise peak characteristics
of the different designs of filter was something I did not
know about before, and I have to see if it is significant
to my ears.

Maybe if Network Sciences could get an almost symmetric filter
.... I would consider going back, hi.

Clark