[TenTec] OMNI6 mobile?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI6 mobile?
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 16:30:45 -0500
Off your rocker you ask?  Why would you ask that?
I see no problem at all.  Of course before the Scout, I used to run a
Kenwood TS 520 mobile.  I am sure people thought I was off my rocker,
except no one had the B----s to tell me to my face, as I might have tied
their hands to the antenna and called CQ CQ CQ.  (Just kidding of course).
The Kenwood worked good as a mobile rig, so I am sure the OMNI will work
GREAT!
73 and good mobile hamming, Paul K9PEP