[TenTec] Re:anyone

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re:anyone
From: wbcapps@mindspring.com (Bill Capps)
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 23:40:45 -0700
hello,
        i had several good qso's today. aruba(P43E, emily has a nice qsl card
try
to get one if you qso her), twice with ea7ccn, (cw and ssb on ten meters),
argentina , panama, austrialia, and my favorite was with JM7OLW , Suke in
Fukushima on 15 meter cw. the qso lasted nearly 45 minutes. we chatted
about employment, rigs, family and breakfast foods!!. not your regular cw
dx qso. japan is a long haul from the deep south.
        the old paragon/g5rv was hanging in there

tnx es 73's

bill capps
af4od
auburn, alabama