[TenTec] Maxwells Reflections

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Maxwells Reflections
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phil Sikes)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:22:09 -0800
Hello to the group, I have been looking for a copy of this book for
quite a while now with no luck at all. Does anyone have a spare
copy they would be willing to part with or know where one can be
found? I am more than willing to pay the going rate, I just can't find
one.

For the Ten Tec tie in - I have been running the Scout mobile now
for a couple of weeks and having a ball!! I've been able to keep a
sked with my brother in Oklahoma 3 nights aweek on 40M CW
with no problems whatsoever. What a great rig..

73 - Phil

N7UX IOTA NA-065
Beautiful Whidbey Island, WA